The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Help Dial Hole Check Gage Need Help Travel /divisions
Alright tool junkies can use your help  wanted to bounce this off yall . I received this gauge from a friend who wants me to sell it on e bay for him. I dont like misunderstanding and wouldn't  want to sell something without properly listing it . ( guess cuz i dont get it yet)

Its a  Brencor Inc (Dyer Company) Dial Hole Check Gage Model 500-010. I looked on the website and found no such detailed instructions. As you see it does have instructions however something I dunno why I dont get  YET..  Like duh!  Help me see this please prob real simple too... Lol
It seems to have One inch travel  yet the increments show otherwise (.010)  Maybe its just me but how do you measure with this gauge .? Is it meant to use only with a a bore gauge set to proper diam. Reading in positive direction?  And how does that correspond with divisions and travel?

The prob i have is a bit of a stumbling block here .  Any one  like to help me get the picture .  Please have a look at divisions in pic they are .010 div yet it seems like it is .100 travel . ??

TIA  for any confirmation .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Dial Hole Check Gage Need Help Travel /divisions - by Kennyv - 02-26-2016, 10:45 AM