Please add your input
I'd like to have input from other members, especially those who use 3D printing on a regular basis. Just saw this machine on my FB feed: https://www.experlotechnologies.com/prod...nc-carving

In general I'm not a big fan of machines/tools that claim to perform multi tasks. Like a Crescent wrench claiming to be equal to a Snapon combination wrench. On the other hand my Leatherman performs very well indeed.
Thanks given by:
I added more in the note I sent you but in general, AVOID!
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
That unit (similar in form to many 3D printers) might be fine as a printer, and possibly even a laser. But the laser won't cut much more than very thin (1/16") softwoods, and probably take multiple passes, which blackens the edges, and makes for sloppy looking parts. It certainly won't have the rigidity necessary for carving much of anything.

And I'd be quite concerned about the noise it makes. Creality (maker of the Ender series), has gone through several iterations of the motherboards to eliminate stepper motor noise. I'd very much doubt this one has anything but the very cheapest board, meaning it will drive you nuts unless it is in the garage or basement. The router head is bound to whine like a teenager with no spending money and be just about as powerless.

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. I agree with Vinny. Don't buy.
Full of ideas, but slow to produce parts
Thanks given by:
Something like that could make all the right moves for all three work forms, but I doubt that it would have enough power to do any of them well.
Mike

If you can't get one, make one.

Hawkeye, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Jan 2013.
Thanks given by: