Don't buy from california_cnc_tool_and_supply
Short story is avoid eBay seller california_cnc_tool_and_supply like the clap.

I recently purchased some inserts from them which never turned up.  I contact them via eBay to see if there is a hold up.  I received no response and noticed that they had changed the icon from posted back to not posted.  I waited a few days and then notified eBay and contacted the seller again as per the prescribed process.  eBay contacted me today to ask if I had heard back or received the inserts.  Given that I had heard nothing back, eBay has just refunded me the total cost.

Interestingly, I have just left feedback and I notice that they only have two reviews/feedback (both negative) including mine.  I'm sure they had positive feedback when I made the purchase, as it is one of the things that I look at.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by: Highpower
Mayhem,

Thanks for the head's up as there are too many con artists to keep track of.  This type of info is frequently worth more than a positive review.  Glad you had your $ refunded.

Smiley-signs107

Stan
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the warning Darren.

I think we need a "Supplier Review" forum. Chin

Ed
Thanks given by:
I agree Ed. How about I create it, then you fix it after I screw it up?
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
Huh.. It looks like it worked.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by: