SPI E-Z View Steel Ruler
I bought a couple of these to see if the white on black was easier to read than the black on SS the I currently use.

SPI E-Z View Ruler

It was a mistake. The lines are not clean and crisp like they are on the SS ones. They look smeared. Almost impossible to use. I'll put them to use for woodworking only.

Ed

Thanks given by:
They're useless, ancient history! Who uses those old fashioned measurements now?
NormanV, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Jul 2014.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, they do take a good picture, about all one can say for those, made the same mistake Big Grin they are cheap so ya did not waste much $

If you are looking for a nice scale, accurate and easy to use. I posted this one in an earlier thread, have a look found it on Amazon

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Magazines have issues, everything else has problems

Thanks given by:
(02-21-2016, 06:51 PM)pepi Wrote: If you are looking for a nice scale, accurate and easy to use. I posted this one in an earlier thread, have a look found it on Amazon

I've had the Incra version of those for many years.

Ed
Thanks given by:
(02-21-2016, 05:24 PM)NormanV Wrote: They're useless, ancient history! Who uses those old fashioned measurements now?

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure you do Norman. Happyyes Aren't your road signs in miles and your speed limits in miles per hour? I'm pretty sure you also use pounds for people's weight and feet for their height.

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
hi I have one of thows sip ruler I polish the black off
krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by: