Anyone know how to contact RandyC
On the HM site there was a fellow named RandyC who had a great lathe alignment article and a spreadsheet to help with the process. He no longer seems to be a member there and all the links in the article pointing to the spreadsheet are broken.

If anyone happens to know how to reach him I'm very interested in the spreadsheet for my personal use.

I know there is someone on HM asking the same question but (a) it's not me and (b) if I get the spreadsheet it will not be posted anywhere.

Thanks,
Arvid
Thanks given by:
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the post on H-M. Asking him to provide that information here would be nice. I downloaded the spreadsheet when I first saw his original post. I'm not sure if it is his final version or not. I know he never got to finish his thread on H-M.

I have attached it here so you have a copy.

.xls   DTI_rod.xls (Size: 263 KB / Downloads: 21)
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2012, 09:37 PM)Mayhem Wrote: I was thinking the same thing when I saw the post on H-M. Asking him to provide that information here would be nice. I downloaded the spreadsheet when I first saw his original post. I'm not sure if it is his final version or not. I know he never got to finish his thread on H-M.

I have attached it here so you have a copy.

Outstanding. Thanks very much

Thanks given by:
I have wondered several times what happened to him. If I remember correctly, he had/has some health issues and so does his wife. he was absent for a long time there, and came back only briefly, then was gone again. Super nice guy, it seemed. I hope he is OK.
Thanks given by:
I Googled him and he is a member on homeshopmachinist but hasn't logged in since October last year. I too hope he is well.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
I too, am worried for him. Randy's a good guy and we had shared quite a bit of PM's on the Chaski site.

We can only hope he's still with us. I know he was not well for a while.
Thanks given by:
I'm very surprised to have found this post after five years.  Thanks and I've posted a new introduction.

Cheers,
randyc
Thanks given by: