Different types of hammers?
(01-27-2020, 02:53 PM)StoneToes Wrote: Ooooh that site is a goldmine, thank you Dr Stan. And I think you are right Clifford, I should just focus on the fundamentals...I just suffer from shiny object syndrome!

There area few Blacksmithing sites out there as well as Bladesmithing
two that I frequent are                                                                    
                                        1. Iforgeiron,com           
                                            A wealth of info from beginer to advanced                                                                                                                           unfortunately it can be cliquey and some members are downright rude
                                            but all in all a very good source of info
                                            my handle there is Norseman C.B.

2. Bladesmiths forum. com

Another wealth of information where members are friendly
                                                      and rudeness is forbidden, my personal favorite
                                                      my handle there is Clifford Brewer.  Check "em out.............. Smiley-eatdrink004
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Different types of hammers? - by StoneToes - 01-27-2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Different types of hammers? - by Clifford B. - 01-27-2020, 12:46 PM
RE: Different types of hammers? - by Dr Stan - 01-27-2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Different types of hammers? - by StoneToes - 01-27-2020, 02:53 PM
RE: Different types of hammers? - by Clifford B. - 01-29-2020, 08:57 PM