The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

oxy acetylene torch
Recently the of light of good fortune shined upon me. Was given a completed torch set. Took bout 5 seconds to discover the cart had real problems, 3 major ones... imnshop.

1. The wheel location is to close to the back of the tank platform. When tilted back to move, the clearance from the deck to the rear edge of the platform. Unacceptable at 1 inch or less, depending on the angle of tilt.
2 The whole deal is ridiculously sloppy and flexes ..... real HF quality, today's standard of measurement of crap tools.

The kicker, the guy bought the mess from grainger 30 years ago. That would have been just about time the jap radios and other cheap sh-it started invading America

Junk shot

So it someone may be lucky enough to have one, below is how I solved the problems, last step p&p.

3  Almost forgot, one more nasty little event. Knowing I was going to work over the POS. Removing the tanks, with the regulators. in the storage tray, a striker, and a few odds and ends no real weight. The thing fell backwards and smacked the floor, as the tanks were lifted. Yikes

Just be aware ..

Pep
Magazines have issues, everything else has problems

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
oxy acetylene torch - by pepi - 06-24-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: oxy acetylene torch - by TomG - 06-24-2019, 08:31 AM
RE: oxy acetylene torch - by Highpower - 06-24-2019, 03:39 PM
RE: oxy acetylene torch - by arvidj - 06-24-2019, 02:14 PM
RE: oxy acetylene torch - by pepi - 06-25-2019, 06:42 AM