Centrifugal switch on lathe motor ??? Help please
(01-23-2019, 02:20 PM)EdK Wrote:
(01-23-2019, 09:08 AM)Vinny Wrote: Sometimes they attach and sometimes they don't sounds like it may be a file size thing.  What is the size in MB of the files you're trying to upload?  Here are the file size limits per attachment:

bmp, gif:  500K
png:  1.46MB  (that's a really odd size)
jpg, jpeg: 2MB

So if your individual files are larger than that, they won't go.  Then there's a limit of 15 attachments/post.

Yup, it's likely a file size issue. That's the first thing I thought of.

Ed

Thank you gentlemen, I did find a 2016 post of EdK's which provided the file size limitations however you have now alerted me to the limitation of 15 attachments, I thank you again.

Reading through some old threads is seems many have just stopped trying to upload their pictures.

Perhaps a small amendment to the text at the "Attachments" section may be useful?

The text now states/quote: "You are currently using . . . MB of your allocated attachment usage (Unlimited) [View My Attachments]".

This appears to me (and perhaps others) as rather misleading given we now know there are at least two limitations for attaching said Attachments. Hope this suggestion might bring some back to the fold.
best regards,
john
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Centrifugal switch on lathe motor ??? Help please - by castellated nut - 01-23-2019, 07:17 PM