The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Not another project!
Went to this clearing sale to get a bunch of milling cutters, passed up several large items that went for ridiculously low bids, due to the fact that I did not have the trailer with me and I didn't want to have to make a second trip to collect stuff. Near the end of the day my willpower must have been ebbing, no-one seemed interested in this old bandsaw so I resigned myself to a second trip. Brought it home today along with a drayload of mill cutters, lathe tools and sundries.

Haven't spotted any maker's name on it yet, I think Noah might have used it for the metal bits on the Ark. No doubt it would be operable as is with a new blade (of which there is the remains of a roll that came with it) but will give this a freshen up and rewire before using. Have never owned a bandsaw so am looking forward to getting familiar with it and being able to cut metal without showering myself in hot sparks and burning my hands.
Lathe (n); a machine tool used in the production of milling machine components.

Milling Machine (n); a machine tool used in the production of lathe components.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Not another project! - by Pete O - 10-30-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: Not another project! - by Mayhem - 10-30-2015, 09:24 AM
RE: Not another project! - by Roadracer_Al - 10-30-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Not another project! - by Pete O - 10-30-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Not another project! - by Vinny - 10-30-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Not another project! - by wawoodman - 10-30-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: Not another project! - by Pete O - 10-31-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Not another project! - by Pete O - 11-03-2015, 05:49 AM