The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Machinery paint
I am wondering where a person can get the type of paint usually seen on machinery. You know the kind, if it were green paint like on Grizzly machines it has sort of two colors in the paint maybe both green but one darker than the other and a sort of marble like pattern. I am not painting a Grizzly machine but I am wanting to paint a Kwik-Way boring machine. I have it apart cleaning and restoring the damage done by my leaving my machinery untouched in the back of the garage for the past 35 years. The motor seems to have sealed bearings and I may have to replace them. I am going to replace the plastic tubing inside as soon as I find some place that sells 1/4" poly flo tubing and fittings. The cleaning and repainting of my band saw was a success and it has come in handy for the cutting of a few metal parts in the past couple of weeks. The wife thought I had made the band saw as it does look a bit home made but it was made by Olson manufacturing in Grainfield Kansas I think. I cut a lot of metal with it in the 70's.
Ben Franklin;
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Machinery paint - by hswaters - 02-25-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: Machinery paint - by EdK - 02-25-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Machinery paint - by hswaters - 02-25-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Machinery paint - by hswaters - 02-25-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Machinery paint - by stevec - 02-26-2014, 07:37 AM
RE: Machinery paint - by hswaters - 02-26-2014, 10:22 AM
RE: Machinery paint - by stevec - 02-26-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Machinery paint - by hswaters - 04-03-2014, 10:27 AM