Latest Delivery
There was a direct link?
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
Ed and Vinny,

Thanks for the information.

Last night I was attempting to get to the Starrett site while sitting on the couch with my tablet and kept ending up on the Higher Precision web site ... https://www.higherprecision.com/ ... Obviously operator error but the operator was too tired to try to figure it out and the tablet is not the easiest to work with for raw URL's. It could be that my fingers are too fat for the on-screen keyboard, but I'm sure that was not the problem  Smile

Anyway, tried it again today (as an alternative to doing something meaningful for work) from the Mac and a real keyboard and had much better results.

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Here's a link to the chart. You have to be logged in to your Starrett account for the link to work.

Starrett Chart

Ed
Thanks given by:
Link only works on your own login.

BTW, Starrett won't spam you (at least not much), so there's no issue with creating an account. I used my company email, so it's all good.
Full of ideas, but slow to produce parts
Thanks given by:
(03-27-2023, 11:52 AM)rleete Wrote: Link only works on your own login.

I was afraid something like that may happen.  Smiley-signs131

Ed
Thanks given by:
Mine arrived today

[Image: starrett.jpg]

Got it on the side of the fridge for now with magnets. Need to find one of those poster things.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2023, 05:31 PM)Vinny Wrote: Need to find one of those poster things.

I got mine a couple of days ago. Those poster frames are EXPENSIVE! Yikes

Ed
Thanks given by:
It's a shame they don't make the plastic wall charts anymore. Those held up a whole lot longer than the newer paper ones do. You could wipe off oily finger smudges with no problem. I miss those days.
Willie
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2023, 07:39 PM)Highpower Wrote: It's a shame they don't make the plastic wall charts anymore. Those held up a whole lot longer than the newer paper ones do. You could wipe off oily finger smudges with no problem. I miss those days.

or metal...

[Image: IMG_0162.JPG]
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2023, 07:39 PM)Highpower Wrote: It's a shame they don't make the plastic wall charts anymore.

They do. Penn Tool has them, but they cost $16. Made by Morse.

Decimal Equivalent Chart

Ed
Thanks given by: