Base plate.
(09-27-2024, 12:05 PM)rleete Wrote: I don't see any embossing.  How's he gonna know what it is?

That'll be his challenge.  Rotfl

Ed
Thanks given by:
(09-27-2024, 12:05 PM)rleete Wrote: I don't see any embossing.  How's he gonna know what it is?

This way it can be a surprise every time... Big Grin
Willie
Thanks given by:
(09-27-2024, 10:39 AM)EdK Wrote: Ready to go. I'll get it sent out in the next couple of days.

Ed

Cool. Thanks Ed. Don't delete any emails from Amazon. You've got incoming.  Smiley-eatdrink004
Willie
Thanks given by:
(09-27-2024, 01:12 PM)Highpower Wrote:
(09-27-2024, 10:39 AM)EdK Wrote: Ready to go. I'll get it sent out in the next couple of days.

Ed

Cool. Thanks Ed. Don't delete any emails from Amazon. You've got incoming.  Smiley-eatdrink004

That's not necessary. It was an easy project that used very little material.  Smile

Ed
Thanks given by:
(09-27-2024, 02:08 PM)EdK Wrote:
(09-27-2024, 01:12 PM)Highpower Wrote:

Ed

That's not necessary. It was an easy project that used very little material.  Smile

Ed

Too late. Big Grin

Labor, material and shipping in this economy don't come cheap.
Willie
Thanks given by:
The package is on its way. Should arrive Monday.

Ed
Thanks given by:
(09-27-2024, 04:15 PM)Highpower Wrote: Labor, material and shipping in this economy don't come cheap.

you know that better than most right now eh? (based on your other recent post).
You're both pretty classy guys, guess that's why I like hangin' out here.
Retired old guy finally living the dream and enjoying life to the fullest!!!
Thanks given by:
I've been called a lot of things before, but I don't remember "classy" being one of them...  Rotfl
We are all birds of a feather in multiple ways and you are certainly one of "us".  Smiley-eatdrink004

I'll leave more of the full story in the other thread...
Willie
Thanks given by:
Graemlin

Ed, you tweaked it perfectly. Fits like a glove with no additional cuts needed.  Smiley-dancenana

Much nicer than having it wobble around on four tiny stand offs, or getting an acupuncture treatment from the component legs every time I pick it up.

I have to wonder if you worked in the gift wrapping department at Macy's in a previous life. Or as a drill instructor perhaps, because your packing and wrapping jobs for shipping are as high and tight as the hospital corners on a Marine's rack (bed)! Absolutely flawless. Made me feel like Christmas was here already.  Big Grin

Willie
Thanks given by: EdK