New Office Clock
I saw this on Joe Pie's Youtube channel a while back and decided to make one for myself.  Naturally, I had to go overboard and add unnecessary details, which only meant it took much longer than usual to complete.  This is it hanging on my office wall.

Body and details like screw heads were made from PVC scavenged from work.  Indicator rod is 3D printed and the clock itself (10" diameter) is from Amazon.
Full of ideas, but slow to produce parts
Thanks given by:
Needs a real ruby ball to make it believable. Rotfl
Willie
Thanks given by:
I saw that on Joe's wall too. Considered making one then looked at my walls. Where would I put it? That one looks good!!
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by: rleete
(09-09-2024, 03:42 PM)Highpower Wrote: Needs a real ruby ball to make it believable.   Rotfl

Hey, I had to spend 3 bucks for the ruby red paint, that's the limit of my finances.
Full of ideas, but slow to produce parts
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2024, 10:48 AM)rleete Wrote: Hey, I had to spend 3 bucks for the ruby red paint, that's the limit of my finances.

I hear you. You did a superb job. I was quite impressed back when Joe built his too, but like Vinny I don't have anyplace I could hang one. I don't have any woodworking skills either... so there's that little hurtle too. Big Grin
Willie
(09-11-2024, 11:17 AM)Highpower Wrote: ... I don't have any woodworking skills either... so there's that little hurtle too.   Big Grin

but a metal one would be better. Thumbsup Rotfl
all kidding aside, nice job, and I think I may have to try my hand at one soon so I could be one of the cool kids.
Retired old guy finally living the dream and enjoying life to the fullest!!!