More vises!
Here are my two grinding vises.  The larger one is a 3" and the smaller one is a 2".  I purchased the 2" vise off ebay quite awhile ago.  Didn't give much for it and thought it would be handy for holding smaller pieces or something that didn't require the 6" mill vise. Also, it would possibly provide some precious, extra z-space under the quill on the mill.  The 3" vise came with the mini mill I purchased from my friend Sherman last August.  Its quite a bit heavier.  Both are in very good condition.  In fact the cross pin to adjust the jaw opening on the 3" vise is quite stiff to remove so I doubt it has had much use.  Thanks for looking!
JScott

JScott, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Mar 2014.
Thanks given by:
I have a 3" version that I got with my first mill, a HF micro mill. I still use it and have yet to mount the (too large) 4" Kurt knockoff.
Full of ideas, but slow to produce parts
Thanks given by:
I have those 2 vises also. Another benefit of having them is being able to hold them in a secondary vise. I had to modify a small oddly-shaped cast steel part for one of my projects that was tough to get a solid grip on. The sides are as-cast and not square. I don't have any swivel bases so I couldn't use my mill vise(s) alone. I also needed to cut the part at a 45° angle. The 2" vise saved the day.  Thumbsup

Willie
Thanks given by:
Very handy. I'd rather have too much tooling than not enough!
JScott, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Mar 2014.
Thanks given by:
That is like the vise I had my 2nd year Machine Tool students manufacture.
Thanks given by: