MetalworkingFun Forum
Latest Delivery - Printable Version

+- MetalworkingFun Forum (http://www.metalworkingfun.com)
+-- Forum: Machining (http://www.metalworkingfun.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Metalworking Discussion (http://www.metalworkingfun.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Latest Delivery (/thread-873.html)

RE: Latest UPS Delivery - Mayhem - 09-09-2015

Nice books Robert. Its quite amazing that they found you given that someone covered up your address with a black marker pen Big Grin

RE: Latest UPS Delivery - stevec - 09-10-2015

Great looking books Rob. But, I'd love to know what " ... well Wilson had an actual real I am " means ? 17428

Steve

Smiley-eatdrink004

RE: Latest UPS Delivery - RobWilson - 09-10-2015

(09-10-2015, 06:49 AM)stevec Wrote: Great looking books Rob. But, I'd love to know what " ... well Wilson had an actual real I am " means ? 17428

Steve

Smiley-eatdrink004

Whats the point your trying to make Steve ?  , or are you just trying to get my goat ?  , how about instead of picking fault with the wording /spelling /grammar of  my posts as you so frequently do ( you must have nothing better to do in your  life ) , you show us some of your metalworking, I mean this is a metal working forum not an English lit forum . And at 69 you must be a true master by now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and having 20 odd years on me you may be able to show me something special . 

Or are you just a Troll ?  

Kind regards Rob

(09-09-2015, 04:18 PM)Highpower Wrote: Chuffed to bits, ehh Rob?  How do you feel when you get a new book?   Big Grin 

Kidding.....

Glad to see you saved them from extinction.   Smiley-eatdrink004

lol 1928  that is a new book for me Willie  Rotfl

Rob

Some new toys to use at  work and sometimes the home shop Big Grin  , A face pin wrench set from Berlin ,Germany   

[Image: P1090717_zpspxxxanmf.jpg]
[Image: P1090719_zpsjwncfqzt.jpg]

And a C spanner set ,hook and pin ,from some where in the UK 

[Image: P1090718_zpsbktvvq0y.jpg]

MMMMMM TOOLS  Smiley-dancenana

Rob

RE: Latest UPS Delivery - stevec - 09-10-2015

Touchy touchy Rob. I just asked what it meant. Just because I can't understand something you wrote , you don't have to jump all over me.
If you could please explain What "... well Wilson had an actual real I am " means, I'd appreciate it.

Steve

Smiley-eatdrink004

(09-10-2015, 03:34 PM)stevec Wrote: Touchy touchy Rob. I just asked what it meant. Just because I can't understand something you wrote , you don't have to jump all over me.
If you could please explain What "... well Wilson had an actual real I am " means, I'd appreciate it.

Steve

Smiley-eatdrink004
Dont be coming all that Steve , you seam to be making a habit of pulling me up on spelling and the likes , you have done since I joined ,, I dont have a problem with my inability to spell ,know one else dose ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but YOU do . 

So what YOUR problem ?  

Rob 

So are you a troll ?  you seam to be acting like one

RE: Latest UPS Delivery - EdK - 09-10-2015

Wow, that's a nice pin wrench set Rob. I've never seen one that nice before. Drool

Ed

RE: Latest UPS Delivery - krv3000 - 09-10-2015

sum nice tools ther rob lol at sum one aving a go at your spelling its 10 times beter than mine will have to pop thruw and have a catch up Thumbsup

(09-10-2015, 03:58 PM)EdK Wrote: Wow, that's a nice pin wrench set Rob. I've never seen one that nice before.  Drool

Ed
Cheers Ed  Big Grin
Aye they  be to good to use Ed  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,I may just stand around at work polishing  them  Cool  keep them for Sunday best  Rotfl

Rob