MetalworkingFun Forum
Latest Delivery - Printable Version

+- MetalworkingFun Forum (http://www.metalworkingfun.com)
+-- Forum: Machining (http://www.metalworkingfun.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Metalworking Discussion (http://www.metalworkingfun.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Latest Delivery (/thread-873.html)

RE: Latest Delivery - pepi - 11-04-2016

I see duct tape, must have shipped from GA  ...............

Rotfl .. I just kill myself sometimes

greg

RE: Latest Delivery - Mayhem - 11-04-2016

(11-04-2016, 03:11 AM)RobWilson Wrote: ...I could not go fuchsia as it would be seen as copying Darren's shop colour scheme Big Grin

It's not fuchsia, it is Dulux dog cock pink. It is a limited edition colour from their premier collection.

RE: Latest Delivery - EdK - 11-04-2016

(11-03-2016, 08:59 PM)Vinny Wrote: Ed, I think it's the diamond plate look he doesn't like.

Oops! My bad. Blush

Ed

RE: Latest Delivery - Mike E. - 11-04-2016

Today a book I bought arrived, an unsoiled 15th edition of Machinery's Handbook. Inside the back cover was an envelope from ""The Institute of Mechanical Engineers" dated 1957 which had a receipt in it for money paid to bypass taking an exam. Unless I'm lost in translation, this sounds like a back hander to me, lol.  Nice book though !

RE: Latest Delivery - Vinny - 11-04-2016

(11-04-2016, 08:14 AM)Mike E. Wrote: Today a book I bought arrived, an unsoiled 15th edition of Machinery's Handbook. Inside the back cover was an envelope from ""The Institute of Mechanical Engineers" dated 1957 which had a receipt in it for money paid to bypass taking an exam. Unless I'm lost in translation, this sounds like a back hander to me, lol.  Nice book though !

Looks to be in great shape! You Suck

RE: Latest Delivery - pepi - 11-05-2016

Got up opened the garage doors, expecting a carpenter to come by for me to weld up a gate hing. Gave him an hour, decided to my own stuff. If he shows fine I can stop to collect some quick cash.

So I did this V .......  Gained a bunch of room moving the mill too the wall also. Now have so much, the welding table attached to the bench can once again fold down as designed, just need to fab a rack for the clamps.

The lathe arrived on Tuesday........ same driver that brought the mill a year ago delivered the lathe.... Remembered the HotRods...

"Drain the swamp"

greg

[attachment=13880]

[attachment=13881]
caulking is there to prevent oil from going under the lathe and leaking into the cabinet.

[attachment=13882]

[attachment=13883]

[attachment=13884]

RE: Latest Delivery - Mayhem - 11-05-2016

Looks good and nice use of the space. Hard to tell from the pic but do you have full travel on the x axis of your mill?

RE: Latest Delivery - the penguin - 11-06-2016

DAMN!! That's a nice looking unit!!

RE: Latest Delivery - RobWilson - 11-06-2016

Very nice Greg  Thumbsup

Cracking workshop  Cool

Rob

RE: Latest Delivery - the penguin - 11-06-2016

I'm seriously liking the PM equipment, but deeply concerned about the floor, way too much of it is visible.....