MetalworkingFun Forum
Latest Delivery - Printable Version

+- MetalworkingFun Forum (http://www.metalworkingfun.com)
+-- Forum: Machining (http://www.metalworkingfun.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Metalworking Discussion (http://www.metalworkingfun.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Latest Delivery (/thread-873.html)

RE: Latest Delivery - Pete O - 10-07-2016

Now that's a very well-earned gloat. Good to see you back too Rob.

RE: Latest Delivery - RobWilson - 10-08-2016

Rotfl  Cheers Lads 

I had not gone anywhere  , well I did have three weeks holiday , what happened was I lost the front door key , my confuzer would not let me login Bash  deleting the  stored browser passwords did the trick  . it just took me a wile to figure it out  Ouch

Rotfl Rotfl  Pleased you like my choice of beach equipment , no trip to he seaside is complete without a set of pink pirate bucket,  spade and fishing net (you missed that lol)  Big Grin

Well I picked up a couple more incidentals for the shop this morning , I had a wee run South to Pontefract and came back with these  Drool

A 10" Elliott rotary table for the Bridgeport .

[Image: P1140257_zpspfbpgik6.jpg]

And an Auto reversing tapping head for the new to me   Arborga drilling machine  

[Image: P1140258_zps45nshitr.jpg]

Well at least things are getting lighter for now  Rotfl

Rob 

Yes I am not dead yet Darren  Smiley-dancenana

RE: Latest Delivery - Highpower - 10-08-2016

(10-08-2016, 08:11 AM)RobWilson Wrote: Rotfl  Cheers Lads 

Pleased you like my choice of beach equipment , no trip to he seaside is complete without a set of pink pirate bucket,  spade and fishing net (you missed that lol)  Big Grin

I caught the pink net straight away, but immediately thought of Dave and butterflies for some reason.....   Chin

And now there is more!!!???

[Image: you-suck-homer.jpg]

RE: Latest Delivery - DaveH - 10-09-2016

Rotfl

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

RE: Latest Delivery - EdK - 10-12-2016

Got the corner rounding bit today.

Ed

[attachment=13766]

RE: Latest Delivery - RobWilson - 10-13-2016

Snap ! Ed  Big Grin

[Image: P1140262_zpskfbntfpq.jpg]

A Mine arrived yesterday , 10mm and 8mm rad  

Rob

RE: Latest Delivery - the penguin - 10-13-2016

Rumor has it my long awaited Walter G1011 parting tool and the required inserts are in and waiting for me to get home from the job in Rochester and pick up from the supplier.

In the last 2 months gone from 1 parting tool (using GTN inserts) to now owning about 7 of them.

RE: Latest Delivery - Dr Stan - 10-14-2016

duplicate

Pneumatic Plus SAF 4000M 3/4" air filter.

$24.95 including shipping from EBay.  Usually lists for around $50.00 + shipping.

New unwrapped in open box.

As part of my shop remodel/roof raising I'm changing the sand blaster air supply from 1/2" to 3/4" and did not want to send water into the new to me industrial grade sand blaster.  Figured it was best to get other things done as part of the overall project.  Since the compressor is stuffed into a corner I'll have the most (not much though) access to the compressor tank.

[Image: DSCN1642_zps1qra0zbo.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1641_zpstnjjp19g.jpg]

The controller I ordered also showed up today.

My weak area is electronics.  So before I install the motorized wheels on my fork lift and wire up the controller I sure could use some help.  There is a 3 position rocker switch which is obviously for fwd, rev, and off.  The variable pot is for speed control.  Looking at the terminal block I see four connections.  Two are neg and two are positive.

I gather the 4 connections are for power in and power out.  I'll be running the motors on 24v DC.  Does it matter which pair of connections I use for power in and out? Also what gauge of single strand wire should I use for power. The run will be fairly short, six feet at the most.

Thanks

Stan

[Image: DSCN1644_zpsa0a29zvi.jpg]